Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27304 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,659 (S/. 9,737) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)