Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28896 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,820 (S/. 9,760) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)