Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,611 (CH$2,538,627) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (32 minutes ago)