Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20826 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,348 (RM6,471) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (34 minutes ago)