Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19786 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,304 (RM6,593) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)