Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,011 ($2,364) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)