Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,886 ($2,140) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (30 minutes ago)