Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,463 ($2,898) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)