Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.169 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,151 (£4,405) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)