Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,134 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)