Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,391 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)