Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,559 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (24 minutes ago)