Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,407 (₨169,321) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)