Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,151 (1,070,583 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)