Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,336 (﷼ 81,316,722) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)