Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,201 (COL$6,873,899) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (25 minutes ago)