Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,672 (1,296,032 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)