Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,217 ($2,571) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)