Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12142 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,326 (Q27,391) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)