Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12356 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,513 (Q28,429) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)