Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12164 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,341 (Q27,465) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)