Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28896 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,675 (S/. 9,258) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)