Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02952 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,518 (51,409 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)