Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02807 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,475 (52,551 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)