Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02832 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,513 (53,427 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)