Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02965 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,653 (89,481 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)