Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,940 prices entered by 450 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,645 ($3,252) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)