Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13444 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,870 (kr28,789) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)