Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13433 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,356 (kr17,539) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (39 minutes ago)