Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13421 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,965 (kr14,640) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)