Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13424 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,388 (kr17,792) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)