Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11343 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,644 (49,759 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)