Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10504 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,061 (29,138 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)