Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10728 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 63% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,106 (28,949 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)