Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12172 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,001 (49,301 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)