Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,873 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11481 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 95% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,081 (HK$52,970) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)