Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12195 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 104% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,379 (HK$52,309) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (42 minutes ago)