Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 36% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,004 (42,573,735 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)