Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,509 (AU$3,903) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (30 minutes ago)