Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,438 (AU$3,916) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)