Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,814 (AU$4,302) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (32 minutes ago)