Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20812 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,643 (GH₵17,505) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)