Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19178 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,064 (GH₵10,763) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)