Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20702 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,472 (GH₵16,770) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (42 minutes ago)