Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,425 (38,120,428 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)