Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,323 (35,479,494 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)