Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,581 (₨182,117) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)