Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,980 (¥498,674) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)