Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 45% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,537 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (40 minutes ago)