Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 45% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,460 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (36 minutes ago)