Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10425 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,409 (23,110 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (31 minutes ago)