Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10477 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,499 (42,939 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (28 minutes ago)