Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,704 (4,027 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)