Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,738 (2,124 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (20 minutes ago)