Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,142 (2,521 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)