Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,443 (3,707 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)