Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,997 (2,479 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)