Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 239% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,770 (3,823,492 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)