Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 215% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,045 (3,354,124 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)