Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,969 (元21,835) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)