Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12973 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,633 (元12,587) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)