Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,124 ($2,589) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)