Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03749 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,462 (39,005 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)