Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04093 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,219 (54,222 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (41 minutes ago)