Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03900 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,398 (61,489 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)