Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,107 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)