Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35530 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,410 (3,967 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 314,000 (about 1 hour ago)