Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40533 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,512 (8,665 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (34 minutes ago)