Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,291 (NZ$3,776) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)