Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,495 (NZ$6,707) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)