Cost of living comparison between Hamburg, Germany and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,210 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)