Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,422 (¥415,734) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)