Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10395 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,388 (22,970 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)