Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10242 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,403 (23,458 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)