Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 (C$5,422) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)