Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,460 (C$3,752) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)