Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23333 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,314 (9,918 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (26 minutes ago)