Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25037 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,205 (16,797 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)