Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,914 (¥467,250) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (44 minutes ago)