Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,726 ($3,937) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)