Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,852 (₩2,357,492) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)