Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,333 (₨100,731) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)