Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,439 (₨177,124) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)