Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,149 (₨152,183) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)