Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,246 (₨162,938) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)