Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,272 (₨164,966) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)