Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,946 (₩4,961,626) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)