Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,298 (5,803,761 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (18 minutes ago)