Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,346 (8,877,622 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)