Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00706 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,426 (₨201,793) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)