Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,658 (₨205,599) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)