Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,677 (₨196,614) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)