Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00712 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,420 (₨199,569) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (35 minutes ago)