Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,345 (₨264,608) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)