Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12718 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,321 (元10,384) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)