Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,261 (元16,473) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)